Looking for fun, stress-free photography?
Then you're in the right place! With you in mind, I aim to help you make the most of your day by capturing the moments you want and the moments you miss. Creating memories to cherish for years to come.
My photography style is primarily candid, my experience in photojournalism coming into play!
While I will work with you to make sure we capture all your requirements and, I will do my absolute best to be in the background so you can enjoy your special day surrounded by the people most important to you.
But I hate having my photo taken…
I assure you, you're going to look amazing, you're marrying your best friend!
There's not a chance you're going to look bad, surrounded by your family and friends celebrating your love for each other, the joy shines through and it'll show in your photos.
We don't want posed photos…
I get it, but in 10, 20 years you'll look back on them and be thankful you have them. They also make wonderful keepsakes for family (you KNOW your Nan wants them!).
I promise to make the formals as easy as possible, we'll plan a shot list prior to the day, to make sure we can get it done as painlessly as possible… My style is generally to get you guys away from the hustle and bustle of the ceremony and go for a walk, you can chill and we'll take minimally posed, natural photos of you two a newly married couple!
Who knows you might even enjoy it!
The Main Event
The 8 hour package is perfect for capturing all the key moments, perfect for shorter timelines and winter weddings. We'll work together to plan out your needs to make sure everything is covered…
Everything from the nerves and excitement of getting ready, that first look, the emotions of the ceremony, you guys looking like rock stars and Auntie Joanie getting tipsy!
The Big Day
The full shebang! An entire day (up to 12 hours) of love, joy and a lifetime of happy memories.
I'll be with you every step of the way, capturing all the details, the moments you miss and the memories for you to cherish forever.
All day means just that – from start to finish, whenever you need me, including some of the party – some of my favourite photos!
Mixing documentary style candids with posed photos to give you the best of both worlds without any pressure or stress.
Are you having a small, intimate ceremony, a vow renewal or elopement? I LOVE a Micro Wedding and would be honoured to be part of your day! Be it for 1 hour for the ceremony and some portraits, or a few hours to capture a little bit more. Micro Wedding is bespoke to your needs!
Whether that means thinking outside the box and having an awesome, personal theme to your day... or choosing a smaller day that's ALL about you two as a couple. I'm here to capture those memories in glorious, joyful colour.
- A pre-wedding consultation via Zoom/Teams or Skype - if you'd prefer I'm always happy to meet up for coffee!
- Online gallery access for one year, with unlimited access and high resolution downloads for you, your friends and family - no hidden costs, no need to email photos to people - send them to the gallery, simple!
- The ability to order prints, canvas and albums directly from the gallery. Why not sit down with a glass of something nice and create your ideal wedding album from the comfort of your own home.
- Custom USB Keepsake box with all your digital images.
How do we book? What's the process?!
Want to have your cake, and eat it?
Get in touch today to see how we can work together to make sure your wedding is covered in a way that is perfect for your unique day!
Hey, I have a question…
If you don't see your question answered below, head on over to my contact page and I'll be happy to help you out!
- I just wanted to send you another THANK YOU!! The photos are just stunning! We couldn't have asked for more. You are amazing!!
Danny & Cassie - Barton-on-Sea, Hampshire
- Becky I just wanted to say thanks so much for the wedding, you were amazing and couldn’t think of anyone better to be our photographer, it was like having a friend there
Dan & Carly - Grendon Lakes, Northampton
- I just want to say a massive thank you, they are amazing and perfect. You have captured everything. I can't wait to show everyone them. Thank you again.
John & Sarah - Royal Lymington Yacht Club, Hampshire
Adam & Summer - Carey's Manor, Brockenhurst
I just wanted to say a massive thank you for everything. You were fantastic and really made us both feel at ease. The pictures are absolutely superb and we love them.
And what can I say about the package you provided. We were blown away by the details. All the touches you have includes are just wonderful.
You have really made our day so magical and special and something we can treasure forever.
Thank you so much x